Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day and A Winner!



My kids have been talking about the "Leprechaun" since the day after Valentine's Day.  Seriously?  Who told them about it?  I guess we're celebrating St. Patrick's Day at my house now.  It's not that I don't like celebrating any old occasion but I've NEVER celebrated March 17 and would rather just skip from my Valentine's decor to Easter because I have no St. Patrick's Day decor anyway.  I almost made a banner this year but I really didn't want to take down my Easter stuff.  So instead, we'll just do some leprechaun pranks and have some fun treats! I have some fun cupcakes and cookies in my mind that I want to make, if they turn out I will post them next week.   I did age appropriate and taste preference treats for my family.  For my husband I did Peanut Butter M&M's because he's a PB freak, Skittles for my girls and Trix for my baby (I wanted fruity Cheerios but Harmon's doesn't sell them!)  You can't see in this picture but I stacked a few gold coins at the top of the rainbow.  





Now on to the winner.......Thank you everybody who entered the giveaway, it's nice to see so many supportive readers as we start this new adventure here at Aristocrafty!

So the winner of our very first giveaway is:      Anne Marie McDonald  YAY!

                                         Have a great weekend and enjoy your St. Patrick's Day!
                                                                       Melanie


1 comment: